Getting tardiness under control—and keeping it under control—is a priority for most schools. This whitepaper discusses how to build an effective tardy management program that reduces student tardiness and improves school attendance.
Learn tips and tricks to reducing student tardiness
– Student tardiness and accountability –
– The power of a closed-door policy –
– The benefits of a progressive discipline path –
– The benefits of a positive reinforcement path –
– How parent engagement can lead to reduced tardies –
Download the tardy best practices whitepaper