To prepare for the upcoming school year, a little bit of planning will help ensure that your Hero relaunch will be as successful as can be. Here are the steps we suggest you take:
- Train – schedule time for your Hero “team of champions” to provide refresher training for your faculty and staff. Need training help? This landing page will walk you through all the training options that we provide.
- Launch – Build the hype! Create bulletin boards, announcements, and fresh incentives for students and faculty.
- Monitory & Reward – provide regular feedback and shout-outs to teachers, students and parents through incentives and Hero.
- Visualize your Hero relaunch timeline and schedule your teacher-rollout date, student roll-out assembly, parent roll-out date, go-live date and 1st Hero celebration date.
- Familiarize yourself with the exciting new features that we’ve rolled out for the 2018-2019 school year by reading this blog post.
- Download the following resources that will help you fine-tune your Hero program:
- This Sample Administrative Behavior Plan by Quarter will help your administrators create a behavior plan or fine-tune an existing plan.
- This behavior matrix template will help you determine your behavior codes and consequences for the 2018-2019 school year.
- These sample tardy letters will help you setup your parent communications in Hero.
- This sample Hero roles document will give you ideas on ways to communicate how everyone on campus will have a role in your Hero program and what that role looks like.
- This sample teacher handout can be customized based on the behaviors that you want to focus on.
- This social media flyer can be shared with your parents to encourage them to share and follow your school on social media, and it provides a gentle reminder to setup their Hero accounts. Share this version with your students.
- This flyer can be provided to parents and students to encourage them to sign up for their Hero account.
- These notifications can be setup in Hero and sent to parents to inform them of academic behavior, a parent/teacher conference request and misuse of electronics.
- Are you thinking of expanding your use of Hero? This document will help you setup trac codes for post-secondary plans, missing standardized testing and participation in extracurricular activities.
- This Parent & Student Engagement playbook will walk you through the basics of getting started with Hero’s parent & student engagement tools.
This handy checklist will ensure that you’re ready to roll with your Hero program in time for the upcoming school year.
Have questions or need help with your Hero program? Schedule time with your Customer Success Manager using the information below: